Processing of personal data
Please be advised that:
- The administrator of your personal data is Warsaw Centre for Driving Development with headquarters in Warsaw (hereinafter “WCFDD”);
- Please send your personal data to WCFDD in relation to the inquiry submitted via the contact form / opinion / complaint or other form. In addition, this data will be processed for the purpose of marketing of our own products. Providing personal data is voluntary but necessary to achieve the above objectives;
- Your personal data will not be used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected;
- Your personal data will be shared only with WCFDD employees and co-workers (in particular IT entities);
- Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries from outside the European Economic Area;
- Your personal data will be kept until the service is provided. The storage period can be extended if the processing of personal data is necessary to investigate or defend against claims. Your personal data, processed on the base of your consent, will be processed until your consent is withdrawn.
- Your personal data will not be subject to automated processing that could affect your legal position or otherwise affect your rights and obligations.
Please be advised that you are entitled to:
- The right to request access to personal data and rectification – when the data is incorrect or incomplete;
- Right to delete data – when data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was originally collected; when consent for data processing has been withdrawn; when objection to data processing has been raised; when the data is processed unlawfully; when the data must be removed in order to fulfill the obligation resulting from the provisions of law;
- Right to raise an objection to the processing of personal data;
- Right to data transfer;
- Right to limit data processing – when the data is not accurate; when the data is processed unlawfully and the person concerned opposes their removal and demands a limited processing instead; when the administrator no longer needs data for his/her purposes, but you need them to defend or pursue claims; where an objection has been raised – until it is established whether the legitimate grounds, on the administrator side, are super ordinate to the grounds of objection;
- Right to withdraw consent to data processing by WCFDD at any time, the withdrawal of consent will not affect the processing which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
- Right to file a complaint to the supervisory body, which is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
The above requests may be submitted in writing to the address WCFDD, Gen. Thommee 1B Street, 05-102 Nowy Dwór Mazowiecki or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org